Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Scoped: Cosmo Centerfolds are Steamy!

I am very suprised to see some of COSMO's steamy centerfolds. I originally thought they were just hot shirtless dudes. Even better, they have some semi-famous sportsmen, some c-list celeb's, and other random hot guys as the centerfolds. They are super hot. No cock, but you can use your imagination. ; D Here is what i managed to scope out. I found so many that I decided not to put them all on the post, and instead just linked their pics to their names below (read more...). My favourite is Sean Faris <3.
P.S. Is it just me, or does David Haye look like the black version of Carlos from Desperate Housewives?





Click Names for more pics.
David James
Aled Hayden Jones
Ben James-Ellis, Ramin Karimloo, and Daniel Boys
Leon Haslam
Shawn Right-Phillips
Mitch Hewer
Simon Webbe
Joe McFadden
Tom Rees, Simon Shaw
Danny Cipriani, James Haskell
Gee Atherton
Harlequins and England Footballers [1 , 2]
Jamie Bamber
The Hollyoak Boys
Gareth Gates
Carlton Cole
David Haye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts